From:
Sami Klein <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 19 Oct 1999 20:13:01 -0400
The Smithsonian is having a sale.  They include books, CDs, videos and
tapes.  What caught my eye (and I ordered) a 2 cd set of Bach's Six Sonatas
and Partitas.  There is no more information given, but at the price of
$7.99 for the set, I felt it was worth it.  The only other classical music
is a 5 cassette set of Bach's St.  John's Passion for $9.99.  Since I don't
want cassetes, I didn't order this.

There is a list of what they call Songbooks by popular composers such as
Kurt Weill,Cole Porter, Cy Coleman, Frank Loesser etc.

There is a $3.00 charge to each shipping address and a $2.50 charge per
item.  If you order $100 you receive 2 free CDs.

You can call 1-800-419-5606 to order the catalog.  (you need the number of
the item to order and so you need the skinny catalog.)

Sami