From:
Tamaki Onishi <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 30 Jan 2003 00:55:19 -0500
Hi all, I need to write an article about the new leadership of Lorin
Maazel at NY Philharmonic.  The potential readers are not in the US and
the editor wants me to report such topics as his reputation, relationship
with the Philharmonic officers/ musicians, and recent/ future activities.
I am also thinking about covering their recent performance with the
Israel Philharmonic.

I would really appreciate it if you could give me your opinions and any
info.

Thanks very much,
Tamaki Onishi