From:
Steven Martin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 5 Jun 1999 18:23:27 EDT
Bruce E McKinney writes:

>Last week I posted a question asking if anyone knew the couplings for
>this new CD release.  Happily, I can now answer my own question as I picked
>up a copy on Sunday!  Yes, BMG has put the couplings on that I had dreamt
>about - the Bartok "Miraculous Mandarin" and Hindemith "Noblissima Visione"
>suites, and I can report that they are as magnificent as I remember.

Sounds great, however, I can't seem to find it on any of the regular search
engines I use.  Are you one of those European guys who loves to torture
Americans by reminding us of all the great recordings that we can't find?
Joking aside, is this recording available in the States? It sounds
intriguing.

Steve M. (Northern Virginia)