From:
Jeremy Wright <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 3 Feb 2003 14:19:43 -0800
music conforming to an established form and appealing to critical interest
and developed musical taste.. ..

I agree with the last two parts - not necessarily about the "establishing
to form." Classical music to me means developement of a musical idea to
meat both the emotional and reasoning segments of the mind. (As opposed
to pop music which reaches mostly just the emotional parts of the mind.)
It is music that requires critial thought - as opposed to whether I like
it or not.

Jeremy Wright <[log in to unmask]>