From:
Andreas von Doebeln <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 9 Jul 1999 21:03:39 +0200
Hello, My name is Andreas Doebeln, and I am new to this Mailinglist.  I
am not a musician actually - I play the French Horn, but I have no formal
musikal Education - really I do some Computer Work, to earn my Bread and
get spare Time, to dabble with what I love: Klassical Musik.  That is also
the reason to why I have joined this Mailinglist.

I try always to listen to all kinds of [Klassikal] Music, also Musik I
don't like.  I am curious on it: and maybe I will one day understand it,
I think.  Thats why I keep listening to that Oddball Stockhausen and his
"Elektronische Klaenge", although I dont understand much of it.  I am, I
would say, in my life and my taste; a Romantikian - hence I listen to the
romantic composers most, but also others who fall out of this category;
i.e.  Beethoven [If he now properly is counted to the Klassikal Aera], and
Schoenberg, who was a great late Romantikian.  I am listening to his
"verklaerte Nacht" when writing this...

If You take further interest in me or my Tastes, feel free to send me
a little Emailchen - especially if you share my interests for the
Romantikians [though all are welcome].

Nice to meet You,

Andreas von Doebeln