From:
Donald Satz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 12 Oct 1999 19:11:24 PDT
I remember that a few list members expressed much pleasure with the first
three volumes of the BIS solo harpsichord series for CPE Bach.  I wanted
to let you know that volume 4 is out of the blocks and is available as
an "advance order" on CD NOW.

All of you familiar with the Suzuki/JS Bach solo harpsichord series on BIS
will be glad to know that volume 3 (inventions & sinfonias) is also now
available in the U.S.

Although it might be hard to stay away from Bach tonight, I just received
Mahler's Das Lied on Reference Recordings and am looking forward to hearing
their reported audiophile sound.  The only problem is that it arrived with
A Musical Offering performed by Music from Aston Magna on Centaur.  These
are days of hard decisions.

Actually, by the time you read this, it will be tomorrow and time for more
decisions.  I have a tough life.

Don Satz