From:
Dave Lampson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 1 May 2001 08:24:25 -0700
The long nightmare is over.  Last week I was successful in getting the
classical.net domain name transferred to my control, so we're back in
business.

It may still take a few days for the DNS changes to propagate everywhere,
but for most the site should be available.  The alternate domain of
allclassical.net will still work as a permanent secondary address.

Thanks for your patience and support during this period.

Dave
http://www.classical.net/