From:
Kelly Rinne <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 3 Apr 2008 14:36:36 -0700
I have been running a classical Internet-only station for 2 1/2 years
now, and would like to introduce it (and myself) to the list.

The station is Classical Music Broadcast.com
http://classicalmusicbroadcast.com

we run a mix of instrumental, vocal, choral, opera, and modern music.
The programming tends to be instrumental from 9AM-4PM EST, then a mix
in with more vocal music, and modern classical overnight.

Generally, it is short pieces, interspersed with complete sonatas,
symphonies, concertos.  A complete opera 1x a week, and a complete
liturgical piece every Sunday.

Yes, we run ads, but only on the website.  Google and other click ads,
and also Links to featured music on Archiv Musik and Amazon - part of
any purchases go back to support the station.  Listener support through
direct gifts using PayPal is also appreciated.  (hint, hint)

:) - If you leave your web browser open while listening, the playlist
updates every 60 seconds on the homepage.

Anyway, I would like to encourage anyone and everyone to tune in - the
station supports Windows Media Player, Winamp, RealPlayer, Ogg Vorbis,
and iTunes.

Thanks for listening, and please feel free to send me any comments about
the station!

~CMB~