From:
David Cozy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 31 Jul 1999 08:46:10 -0800
I'll be spending the next four weeks in Chicago (I'm typing this on the
way to the airport) so I'd appreciate it if those familiar with the city
of wind could let me know where the best CD shops are to be found.  I'm
interested in buying both new and used CDs, and will be lurking a good bit
around the University of Chicago, so if there're any good shops in or near
Hyde Park that would be convenient.

Thanks,

David Cozy
mailto:[log in to unmask]