From:
Aaron Rabushka <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 27 Mar 2000 22:36:21 -0600
Yes, performers have to get into some of the nitty-gritty of practicalities
that many of us composers can only experience from a distance.  One of the
pleasant surprises I had in Bucharest last December was hearing at the
premiere of my Ciaconna Variata (piano trio version) that it wasn't as
severe as I'd thought it was.

Aaron J. Rabushka
(from whom a more detailed report of the Bucharest concerts will come soon)
http://www.cowtown.net/users/arabushk/