From:
Karl Kreipl <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 31 Mar 2000 07:49:05 +0200
Hi wonderful discussion!!!  whats about to perform a health-check for every
visitor, but, please, a f t e r he/she had bought the ticket.  What a
nonsense, at the very first (but nevertheless important) approach, when
attending a recital/opera/theater/tennis-match ...  I am watching persons
at work, and not for free!!!  If I am content with what they have done (or
not) Ill return, just like in real life.

If there ar such sensibillissimos (some were mentioned), there remains
one question to answer: am I (the paying one) for them or is he for me? A
little bit of professionalism is desired; e.g.  coughing is human, and if
a stage-guy means he has to leave his place, shall he, money-back guarantee
is (hopefully) enclosed when the contract by buying a ticked was closed.

Oh dear

KK