From:
Kevin Sutton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 30 May 2000 16:17:28 -0500
Simon Foster wrote:

>The June issue of International Record Review (our fourth) has an official
>street date of 31st May and will arrive with all subscribers over the next
>ten days.  In the United States branches of Tower, HMV, Olsson's and Virgin
>should have copies on sale by mid-month.

I have to comment once again to all listers that if you haven't seen or
read this magazine, you must.  It is IMHO, exactly what a music magazine
should be.  That is, a proper balance of news, interviews even-handed
reviews and advertising.  Book reviews, I understand are to be added soon.
This periodical beats the competition hands down and I have twice requested
that out magazine buyer at Tower Dallas order in more as we run out mid
month each time.  Great work gang!

Kevin Sutton