From:
Andrys Basten <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 29 Oct 1999 06:20:44 -0700
Well, those of us who love the Beatles' music (I'm not as fond of Wings
music as you are) may not have (had) the urge to join a brouhaha over this.

Me, I feel that people who don't see the beauty of the very original music
they wrote just are never likely to have their minds changed.  McCartney is
doing very well without my input, and you've defended the point of view
very well.  I also really enjoyed Steven Schwartz's perspective.

Folks can moan about it all they want; he'll still compose what he wants to
'say' and people will continue to enjoy it and even pay to enjoy it, which
is more than will happen with most of us here...:)

- A
http://www.andrys.com/books.html
Search Classical CDs, *Sheet Music*, Videos