From:
Per Backstrom <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 6 Sep 2000 05:52:49 +0200
I have not been following this thread, as I have had to delete much unread
mail, and I did not think a discussion about Tower would be of interest to
me.  Maybe i did a mistake.

But here is one more reason for me for sometimes returning CDs.  I have
often bought from a nice lady selling CDs in Stockholm Concert Hall,
working for Ingvar Magnell.  They have the lowest prices in Stockholm,
except for second hand stores and such.  There was even an article about
them in Opera News some years ago.  It has happened that I have found
something interesting and bought it there, later finding that I already own
it.  I'm grateful that I have been allowed to return it, but this may be a
favour granted a long time customer.  Once I also had to change a box of
Schubert symphonies as they would not play correctly.  Apart from this I
see few reasons to return records.

Per Baeckstroem