From:
Tony Duggan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 1 Jul 1999 12:01:19 -0700
Wilson Pereira wrote:

>A friend of mine will be spending a month in London next August for
>studying English.  I was wondering if any list members could provide
>a short list of record shops where he can find CM CDs.  He will stay in
>the Cristal Palace area.  Thanks for any help.

He wants to go to Tower in Picadilly Circus and HMV in Oxford Street.  (The
one opposite Debenhams).  My own favourites are the Music Discount Centres
- there are about five but the ones in Rathbone Place (which is off Oxford
Street at the Charing Cross Road end) and in The Strand are worth visiting.
Whilst in the vicinity of the Rathbone Place MDC you are within a minute
from Caruso and Co in Charlotte Place (a small shop but worth going to),
the Virgin Megastore on Oxford Street proper, and also Harold Moores which
is in Great Marlborough Street running parallal to Oxford street and
accessible via Poland Street near the HMV.

Tony Duggan
Staffordshire,
United Kingdom.