From:
Chris Bonds <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 27 Jul 1999 19:29:57 -0500
Andrew Carlan wrote:

>If you just love it, my God by the time you got through the checklist
>you'd decide it was more prudent to retain [sic] a bachelor.

I didn't intend that people go through a checklist to decide if they love a
piece or not. What a waste of time that would be. The checklist is only for
those who are interested in finding out how music works, and works on us.
Totally different concept.

>For me, it isn't whether you avoid the errors, it is how high you reach.

So is that measurable, or just anyone's opinion?

Chris Bonds