From:
Richard Pennycuick <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 31 Dec 2001 08:40:11 +1100
A friend has a CD containing the fragment of the Violin Concerto in C,
WoO5, but there is little information in the notes.  By consulting Grove
and Thayer, I've found that it may have been written in Bonn or shortly
after he arrived in Vienna and that some of it is missing, although it's
not clear whether "it" refers to the single extant movement or to the
entire concerto.  The fragment was published in Vienna in 1879.

I'd be interested to know if there is knowledge of any other movements.

Richard Pennycuick