From:
Harry Warschauer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 21 Mar 2000 17:23:05 EST
You are obviously someoe who appreciates the greatest composer of all time
- JS Bacj.  Will you join me in my Campaign to do his memory the courtesy
of having his name pronounced correctly of radio and TV? There is far too
much "Barking" going on, especially on the BBC, where they ought to know
better!  Thanks

Harry Warschauer, (also [log in to unmask])

 [Something about glass houses and stones comes to mind...  -Dave]