From:
Leslie Kinton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 5 Oct 1999 10:32:59 -0400
Dear fellow music-listers, I've just uploaded the first Anagnoson and
Kinton piano duo tour journal entry of the 1999-2000 season.  I'm sorry
to have fallen behind in this endeavour, but it has been a long, and
deliberately unproductive summer:-) Skipped entires will be made up as
soon as I can.

The web site can be accessed at:

   http://www.pianoduo.com/

Thanks to everyone who has expressed interest in seeing this enterprise
continue, and may you all have a wonderful season of great music (making
and listening).

Leslie Kinton
Piano Faculty, The Glenn Gould Professional School,
The Royal Conservatory of Music, Toronto.
Anagnoson and Kinton piano duo website: http://www.pianoduo.com