From:
Richard Pennycuick <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 13 Nov 2000 12:57:53 +1100
In suggesting N as an abbreviation for Naxos as in the in-house currency
unit, I referred to:

>anyone else who wants to have their 2c worth (a little more than N0.02
>at current prices)

To nip in the bud a flood of e-mails to either me or a fellow Australian
lister asking for recommendations for mail order stores selling CDs at
rock bottom prices, I need to point out that I meant, of course, N0.002.
Just goes to show the potential danger of the throwaway line sometimes.

Richard Pennycuick