From:
Sami Klein <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 19 Oct 1999 15:00:11 -0400
Well last year I was in Best Buy and they had racks of CD for, I believe,
$0.99.  Being a big spender, I bought 10 of them, all produced by PILZ with
East German orchestras and chamber groups.  In addition to Bruckner's Symph
No.  8 with Herbert kegel conducting, there was the:

Cherebini Requiem
Hans Eislers's suites
Glinka's String Quartet in F
Schubert's Mass in G Major
Kirnberger, Schienpflug, Stamitz and Krebs

Never had heard of Kirberger nor Schienpflug but the CDs are all well woth
the money. I have seen similar racks lately in Best Buy but haven't checked
them too carefully.

Sami