From:
Ben Hagemann <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 29 May 2000 20:50:39 +0200
Hi everyone, my name is Ben and I am a new member to this list.  I am
playing the cello and have a lot of fun doing so.  I am also a member of a
young very talented ensemble named Al Dente Quintet.  You can listen to a
recording of Schubert's Trout Quintet that we recently performed very
successfully.

   http://artists.mp3s.com/artist_stats/117/al_dente_quintett.html

It is absolutely free for you and mp3.com will pay us cash for each listen.
So please support our young ensemble and spread the word about us if you
like our music.

Does anybody know more music for this ensemble (violin, viola, cello, bass,
and piano).  We had a lot of fun with the Trout and would like to go on
with something new.

I am very excited about being on this list.  I am looking forward to hear
from you.  So long,

Ben