From:
Paul Brandis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 24 Nov 2000 15:41:20 -0800
Dear Classical Net List, In searching a discography of Max Reger for
his TONE POEMS AFTER ARNOLD BOCKLIN, op.128, I found this cryptography:
chandos CHAND 8794.  Neeme Jarvi/Concertgebouw Orchestra, Amsterdam.  Now
I'm new to collecting and don't understand the jargon.  I can decipher the
part about the conductor, orchestra, and place of concert, but what does
the chandos mean, and how can I buy the compact disk? Any help translating
would be gratefully received.  Thank you.

Paul Brandis