From:
"James M. Arnold" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 30 Mar 2001 07:30:52 -0600
I have been working in KC for the last couple of weeks and was not able to
get to my cd's until today.

I have a number of cd's by the Tokyo Kosei Wind Orchestra directed by a
variety of well known bandsmen.  They include:

English Folks Songs conducted by Frederick Fennell
    William Byrd Suite
    English Folk Song Suite   R. V. Williams
    Intermezzo       G. Jacob
    Moorside Suite         Holst/D. Wright
    Three from Facade        W. Walton/R.O'Brien
    Second Suite if F        Holst

Hands Across the Sea     conducted by Frederick Fennell
    14 John Philip Sousa  marches

Belle of the Ball
    14  Selections by Leroy Anderson.......Syncopated Clock,  Blue Tango,
    Sleigh Ride, Typewriter, Penny-Whistle Song etc.......

Frederick Fennell and the Tokyo Kosei Wind Orchestra
    Florentiner March        Fucik/Fennell
    Symphonic Suite        C. Williams
    Symphonic Movement        Nelhybel
    Suite of Old American Dances        R.R.Bennett
    Variations on a Korean Folk Song        J.B.Chance
    First Suite in Eb for military Band        Holst
    Wedding Dance                J.Press/H.N.Johston

These are really first class recordings.  I believe they would be available
to you through regular school and institutional sheet music sources.  I
have always used Wingert-Jones Music in K. C.  MO.  They have an 800 phone
number and have always been incredibly industrious in handling my orders.

Keep in tune

Jim