From:
Robert Fletcher <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 2 May 2000 11:21:32 -0700
We have discussed much music about Beethoven/Malher (Spelin is bad), other
composers/conductors.  But there has been nothing about the subject matter,
so here goes:

Mr. Fennell must be around 80, true or not?  Is he still conducting?  Who
has a complete listing of his recordings with both the Cleveland Winds and
the Eastman School of Music and any other groups?  As for Mr. Hunsburger,
what has he recorded and with whom?  Does he do alot of recording?  There
is a lot of wind music that these two folks have done for the musical
public, I would like to know what can be obtained.

BOB FLETCHER
Drafting-Archives Unit
US ARMY CORPS of ENGINEERS