From:
Ron Chaplin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 4 May 2002 13:01:25 +0000
Just been browsing May's reviews on Len's and Rob's really excellent site.
At the end of the page is a list of contributors.  I couldn't help but
notice that of 53 that I counted, there are 3 contributors who are women.
I've also noticed that few contributors to Fanfare magazine are women.
Now, I'm sure the only reason for this is that there are far fewer women
critics than men and not the result of any sexist bias.  Anyone have any
ideas as to this is so?

Ron Chaplin
Iselin, in the Great State of New Jersey, USA