From:
Jon Gallant <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 25 Oct 2006 13:19:12 -0700
William Hong asks about:

>...the ultimate fate of the online incarnation of Tower, which is up
>and running and doesn't seem to mention anywhere that I can see that
>it too will be going down.

I asked this question of the classical guy at Seattle Tower.  He believes
that the online Tower has been purchased by a separate organization and
will continue in operation, although he had no idea where its stock will
come from in future.

Jon Gallant
Department of Gnome Sciences
University of Washington