From:
Bruno Galeron <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 28 Dec 2001 19:24:35 +0100
I had the great pleasure to own a set of Berlioz's complete operas
conducted by Colin Davis on Philips.  This is my first introduction to
these operas and I must say that I have great difficulties (though I am a
French) to follow them since the Philips set doesn't contain the original
texts.

Where could I find them? Many thanks in advance!

Also, I would be glad to hear your knowledge, advices or recommendations
regarding Berlioz's operas, about the music itself of course, but also
about the existing recordings.

It could help me to better understand and appreciate them!

Regards,

Bruno Galeron