From:
Dave Mepham <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 5 Sep 2000 06:15:35 EDT
I'd rather that record labels built a catalogue with full details
of tracks available in their archives that are in quality that can be
reissued or remastered and reissued - with open access for the public to
root through, and then gain feedback from punters like us as to what we'd
like to see reissued.  There must be loads of old performances that the
label deems not worthy of re-release, but there may be a little known
demand.

I, for one, would like to see low price reissues of lots of the
contemporary music that has been deleted from Argo (in Europe, at least.)

Dave Mepham