From:
Billy Kitson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 27 Jun 1999 20:59:52 +1000
Who is Roman Rudnytsky, Please?? In an article that I thought came from
the April1st edition of the local Free Newspaper = He is to Play in Kyogle!!
That is as near to the "end of the world" as here where I live!!  30 Miles
Due North of "ici" actually.  He has done this twice in 2 years!!  Does
unbelievable world tours by the tone of the article?? Youngstown State
Uni is mentioned?? Who the H...  subsidises Him?? He is to give 21 More
concerts in Australia in 3 Months?? Oh, his recital is on Right Now on
a Very Cold Very Wet Winter afternoon?? Not my "cup of tea" - But what
a "hero"?? Kyogle in Winter "aint 1/2 amusing" on a Pleasant Afternoon!!
I hope the Kyogle Anglican Church has heaters??

Bill(Y).