From:
John C Fiset <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 24 Aug 2005 08:35:03 -0400
Dear List Members:

I need help and advice regarding the sale of my late father's classical
record collection.  I've tried to get some idea of what the collection
is worth and have been told by a couple of places that the most I could
hope to get would be 5 to 10 cents per album?  Is this the case?  The
collection is made up or roughly 6,000 albums.  Mostly classical recordings
collected between 1955 and 1975.

The is no master catalogue, all the albums are in pristine condition and
include:

Living Stereo "shaded dogs"  quite a few
Some English Decca pressings
Some HMV European pressings
And almost all of the RCA Soria Series in pristine condition with
original booklets Etc.

Any advice on how I might sell this collection or how much it could be
worth in today's market would be greatly appreciated.

John C Fiset <[log in to unmask]>