From:
Scott Morrison <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 26 Apr 2004 20:59:27 -0500
Jan Templiner writes:

>Has anyone but me got the recent Naxos disc of Mozart's flute concertos
>with the Swedish Chamberorchestra?  If so, did you notice that the
>channels are swapped?  The first violins are - at least on my disc -
>seated on the right.

I reviewed this issue at Amazon.com
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/B0000CDJKB/ClassicalnetA
and gave it a fairly enthusiastic recommendation.  I did not notice at
the time that the channels were reversed, and would have been embarrassed
had I missed it.  I pulled it off the shelf this evening and listened
again long enough to be reassured that on MY copy, at least, the channels
are properly aligned.

Scott Morrison