From:
Kevin Sutton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 16 Sep 2000 19:24:48 -0500
Donald Satz wrote:

>Of course, I'm not exactly thrilled with the notion that CM is a good sleep
>inducing source.  That's not much of a plug for the music.

I disagree with my respected co-lister here.  Music can be used for many
theraputic purposes, and assisting sleep is one very legitimate use in my
opinion.  When I want to consciously listen to music, I do and I enjoy it.
It also helps me work off aggression and anger, it moves me in a religious
service and it stirs patriotism on the 4th of July.  These are all
perfectly acceptable uses for music if you ask me.

Kevin Sutton