From:
Joel Hill <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 13 Feb 2004 22:30:37 -0500
A Web friend sent me the following and said that I might pass it on the
the MCML.  Here it is:

   Dear Friend,

   For Your Information: The University of Minnesota Center for
   Austrian Studies has just published online, in their Working
   Paper series, my "Karoline Eberstaller: Is She the Real Link
   between Franz Schubert and Anton Bruckner?" This is a revised
   and expanded version of a shorter article published four years
   ago.

   You can read the paper at: http://www.cas.umn.edu/.  At this
   site, click on Publications; then select Working Papers - for
   Working Paper 04-1 (18 pages).  The paper can be ordered in hard
   copy from the CAS for $3.00.  The CAS web site provides the
   necessary order information.  Since the copyright is not in my
   name but in that of the Center for Austrian Studies, you will
   need to follow the CAS guidelines for copying and reproduction
   as shown on page one of the paper.  For personal use, I recommend
   downloading and printing the paper from the Adobe PDF at the
   site.

   The next issue of the SSUSA Newsletter (vol.  2, no. 1, 2004) has
   just been mailed to the members.  Unlike the first number, it will
   not be published online at: http://www.carolinaclassical.com/ssusa/
   (and do use both slashes either side of 'ssusa').

   If you have not seen the SSUSA Newsletter before, kindly let me
   know and I will send a copy of the latest issue to the address
   provided.

   Many thanks and best wishes,

   Janet I. Wasserman
   Schubert Society of the USA (SSUSA)