From:
Gerard Gibbs <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 10 May 2007 10:46:25 -0600
Windy Mountain Music Project (May 25-27, 2007)

Welcome to the second year of Windy Mountain!  This year's theme is the
music of Russia.

Russian music contains a wealth of the some of the greatest musical
works ever written.  When we decided on a Russian theme for the second
annual Windy Mountain festival, there were just too many pieces to choose
from.  But over the last few months, we've narrowed it down to four
programs that contain some of the best Russia has to offer.

Like before, we are also offering the opportunity for you to interact
with musicians through pre-concert talks, and our popular celebration
of cuisine, wine and this time, a very special vodka tasting with Tastes
From Russia.

Come experience the exceptional intimacy of chamber music performed by
some of the world's finest musicians in the charming surroundings of the
Empress Theatre.

For more information, please visit:  http://www.windymountain.ca/

Gerard Gibbs, General Director
Rivka Golani, Artistic Advisor