From:
Bob Kosovsky <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 6 Nov 2006 10:14:45 -0500
I've got one ticket for sale (which I can't use).  It's located almost
at the front of the balcony of Carnegie Hall (i.e.  excellent seat for
sound) for this concert on Saturday, Nov.  11, at 8 PM.  The program:

BARTOK Bluebeard's Castle
BRAHMS Symphony No. 1

Boston Symphony Orchestra, James Levine, Music Director and Conductor
Anne Sofie von Otter, Mezzo-Soprano (Judith)
Albert Dohmen, Bass-Baritone (Duke Bluebeard)
Vrs Kisfaludy, Speaker

I don't have the ticket with me at the moment but the face value is
around $40.  Please contact me privately if interested.