From:
Dave Lampson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 4 Dec 2006 14:53:11 -0800
I accidently ordered for myself a duplicate of Northern Flowers Vol. 5
in their complete set of Sergei Taneyev's string quartets.  It's performed
by the Taneyev Quartet (then known as the Leningrad Taneyev Quartet),
and recorded in St. Petersburg by Melodiya in 1979.

Here's the info and cover image:

    http://www.arkivmusic.com/classical/album.jsp?album_id=137733

I'll have to pay for the shipping anyway, so I thought I'd offer this
to the first responder for $14 with free shipping in the U.S. - PayPal
is easiest.  Just respond to this email if you are interested.

Dave
http://www.classical.net/