From:
Anne Ozorio <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 2 Feb 2005 01:58:39 -0000
Alastair Scott wrote:

>Unfortunately I had read Elizabeth Wilson's biography beforehand.  I got
>the feeling of the same old stories being told by the same old people
>over and over again.

But so have we, and we also know some of the people involved.  Remember
this was a tribute, a unique one off occasion, a special treat for those
who knew the music well.  So please bear with us.  After all, if it's
"all in the music", you'd hear something of Jackie's personality, and
know how much friendship and people meant her.  She wasn't the kind of
person who could - or wanted to - separate life from misic.

Anne