From:
John Grant <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 12 Mar 2000 02:56:24 -0800
Thanks for all the leads on this one.  Of course, it's a Stalinist cliche,
but it has some interesting moments.  A friend of mine wants to replace her
LP of it.  I bought her the version on Cappricio (sp?) with a German choir,
I think.  I listened to a bit of it.  Not at all like a Russian choir-- to
"civilized," for want of a better term.  So I will check out some of the
alternatives suggested here.

"John Grant" <[log in to unmask]>