From:
Bob Kasenchak <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 9 Jun 1999 09:31:23 -0700
Richard Pennycuick:

>The program also pointed out that John Williams, the guitarist, who is
>also Australian, is at pains on his web site to distinguish himself from
>the composer.

A hassle to say the least, in my profession.  I would reccomend he include
his middle name.  Since John Williams [Australian Guitar Guy] composed some
pieces we had to list them both.  I think for a time they may have even
been mixed up.  So now we have

John (Christopher) Williams (Australian Guitar Guy)
and
John (Towner) Williams (famous film composer)

Not that this is useful to anyone not dealing in data, merely interesting.

Bob K.