From:
Tom Connor <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 5 Jul 1999 17:25:59 -0400
Yes, I seem to recall an Rachmanianoff 3rd Concerto with the BSO under
Munch that is a favorite.  Recently, I saw a television program about him.
I don't recall whether his absence started from injury or arthritis, but he
underwent treatment and surgery unsuccessfully, only recently recovering
sufficiently to perform.  Combined with creative fingering, he is looking
forward to resuming a concert career.  A wonderful musician.

"Tom Connor" <[log in to unmask]>