From:
David Harbin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 23 Feb 2007 14:54:34 +0000
I am a fan of the New Zealand Symphony/Sedares Rozsa CDs issued on Koch.
Sadly these are now deleted.  I'd love someone to reissue these, including
a firey Theme and Variations, dark and glittering Hungarian Nocture and
a splendid world premiere recording of the symphony in 3 movements.

The Rozsa violin concerto recording on naxos will be great but PLEASE
do not repeat Telarc's mistake and over-mike the soloist.  All of Rozsa's
fine orchestral writing needs to register.

David Harbin
Nottingham UK