From:
Miguel Muelle <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 20 Jan 2005 11:52:38 -0500
Robert Stumpf, II wrote:

>Every now and then I hear some music on the radio, whilst tooling around
>town, that I know, but don't know who is playing it.  On the other hand,
>I just HAVE to know what recording it is becuase I HAVE to have it.  ...
>Any similars to share?

This has happened to me a few times.  One that stands out from a long
time ago is when my wife Lynne and I were driving and we heard the most
gripping version of the old warhorse, Beethoven 5.  We arrived at our
destination, but sat there until it was over -- and what a finale, too!
It turned out that it was Bruno Walter and the Columbia Symphony Orchestra,
which I owned but had not heard in so long that I had forgotten how great
it was!

Miguel Muelle
www.miguelmuelle.com/db