From:
Stirling Newberry <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 19 Mar 2001 15:14:25 -0500
I carry my laptop, which currently has on it, in MP3 format:

Wagner's Ring
The Complete String Quartets of Ludwig van Beethoven
Holts' the Planets
Berg's Lulu

and the complete texts from the Guttenberg project, including Shakespeare,
Milton, Adam Smith, Browning and Shelley.

and leWebMuseum's images, including jpgs of Monet, Pissaro, Rembrandt,
Michelangelo.

It is now possible to carry a good fraction of what makes being human worth
while in a 7 pould package.

For light weight and lower budgets, have you considered a Rio player with
your favorite mp3 files loaded and a few of the dover minature classics?

Stirling Newberry
http://www.mp3.com/ssn