From:
Deryk Barker <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 29 Jun 1999 09:57:33 -0700
Janos Gereben ([log in to unmask]) wrote:

>Charlotte Church is a delightful, amazingly mature, very funny young
>lady.

Well, I stuck about 1/2 hour of the 2-hour Sony ad for her that PBS showed
recently and I found her disingenuous manner irritating after the first
couple of "I can't remember 'oo wrote this next song, but it doesn't matter
does it" intensely annoying.

And has anyone thought to ask why a huge corporation (Sony) should lash out
all that money on filming her *first ever* solo concert appearance?

This has hype written all over and (like a stick of rock) through it.

Deryk Barker