From:
Laurentiu Cristofor <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 2 May 2001 13:42:26 -0700
I haven't had the ocasion to listen to his Harmonia Mundi recording but
I remember listening to an older live recording of his that was issued on
an Electrecord LP.  That was my first introduction to the Goldbergs and I
remember liking it a lot.  So far Electrecord doesn't seem to have issued
it on CD but I still hope.

For Harmonia Mundi Andrei Vieru has also recorded the Diabelli Variations.
He was a student of Dan Grigore, with whom he recorded "Le Sacre du
Printemps" for Two Pianos, again for Harmonia Mundi (paired with Pictures
at an Exibition).

More information about him and his CD recordings can
be found at:

   http://www.harmoniamundi.com/featured_artist.asp?Artist=167

Laurentiu Cristofor