From:
Dick Claeys <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 14 Jun 1999 17:51:57 -0700
Benjamin Britten, I have thoroughly enjoyed my Musical Heritage Society
recording featuring the London Symphony conducted by Steuart Bedford.  It's
MHS 514079Z and includes 10 movements (30 minutes) from Gloriana, followed
by the Sea Interludes & Passacaglia from Peter Grimes and Sinfonia da
Requiem.  All told, that's 72 minutes of music, straight from HQ (Abbey
Road Studios) and in crisp, yet full-bodied sonics.  According to the
notes, the performances were originally released on Collins Classics in
1989-90.

Hope this helps...just watch out for the percussion in the Sinfonia da
Requiem.

Dick Claeys