From:
Drew Capuder <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 9 Dec 2004 05:09:28 -0500
I've been watching some of the Bach Cantatas conducted by Ton Koopman
on the Ovation channel.  Does anyone know how many cantata performances
Koopman filmed, and where they might be available?  And which cantatas
he filmed?  I taped 4 programs containing 4 cantatas, but I have no idea
how many there are in the filmed series.  I'm aware of his complete
cantata cycle on CD, but I'm focusing for the moment on the cantatas
he filmed for TV or video sales or whatever.  Thanks very much.

Drew M. Capuder