From:
"John G. Deacon" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 8 Jul 1999 07:11:31 +0200
It was unknown to me until today when a former colleague at Decca brought
it to my attention - because I've never seen it mentioned in their adverts
- but the Decca (PolyGram) website is (at last?) up and running at
www.decca.com

John G. Deacon   http://www.holidayhome.co.uk/deacon.html

 [This is just a mirror of the Decca UK site at http://www.decca.co.uk/
 which has been operating for some time.  They are both linked from
 Classical Net.  Polygram desparately needs to get their act together
 at their web sites.  Gimell is excellent, and Philips/Mercury is pretty
 good, but London (Decca) and DG are terrible.  They don't even have
 on-line catalogs, for crissakes.  They could take a lesson (or three)
 from Hyperion.  -Dave]