From:
Janos Gereben <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 14 Nov 2001 17:17:55 -0800
No, not really.  A line dropped out from the Dresden "Walkure" review,
concatenating Gambill and Sieglinde.  The computer did it, not I.  (Oh,
sure...) Should be thusly:

   Help too came Robert Gambill's way. He is a fine baritenor who is no
   helden in strength or character, but he fit into the ensemble just
   fine.  Evelyn Herlitzius' Sieglinde seemed vocally and dramatically
   overwrought to me. There is no reason to huff and puff if there is
   no wall of sound from the orchestra to blow down.

Janos Gereben/SF
www.sfcv.org